1200 kilometers, 90 hours, 6000 riders, alot of flapjack and not much sleep!

Sunday 13 March 2011

hoping for better

last weekends training ride was another cold and grey affair ....I've really had enough of single figure temps and leaden skies! my legs felt strong but my head and my heart just weren't in it .....so it was a bit of a slog mentally to get round my 80k....at least the sun came out as I spun down towards Finchdean, homeward bound, giving a glimpse of spring riding to come.

I'm off out in a few mins .....the rain seems to be clearing and the Met office promise sunshine later :-) .....today I'm going to extend my normal training ride to take in the South Harting Down climb which should take the loop upto 100k... I can smell the coffee and flapjack in the Compton Tea Rooms already!

No comments:

Post a Comment