1200 kilometers, 90 hours, 6000 riders, alot of flapjack and not much sleep!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

and God turned it up to 11!


I am very lucky that I have such a superb playground in the form of the South Downs and surrounding countryside inwhich to do my weekly training rides. It has great climbs, great descents and great views. It has runs along ridges and valleys. There is always plenty of wildlife to keep me distracted. However yesterday when I went out (at 5am - I am keen :-) ) it was if God had turned nature's dial upto 11!! It was so beautiful it was too much of a distraction and i wasted far too much time taking photos!
early morning sun over the Meon valley
view from Tegleaze down
wild garlic in bloom
beaches and horsechesnut
rododendrons in bloom
on the climb to Dirtcham Park School



No comments:

Post a Comment